Table of Contents
This contains references to sources and materials referenced in this report.
1. Elshaug A (Menzies C for HP. Appropriate Use Criteria. 2016.
2. American Medical Society for Sports Medicine. Choosing Wisely: Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Question. 2014. (accessed 16 August 2016).
3. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE UK). Osteoarthritis: care and management. Do Not Do recommendations and clinical guidance. 2014;
4. Amber M Watt Adam G Elshaug, Linda Mundy and Cameron D Willis. Over 150 potentially low-value health care practices: an Australian study. The Medical Journal of Australia 2012;197:556-60.
5. The Australian Commission on Quality and Safety in Health Care’s (ACQSHC). Atlas of Clinical Variation. 2015;
6. The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). MRI of the knee. J Australian Family Physician 2012;41:867-69.
7. Department of Health. Various Medicare Australia Data Medicare Australia 2016.
8. Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Clinical guidance for MRI referral. 2013;
9. Miller GC Britt H, Henderson J, Bayram C, Harrison C, Valenti L, Wong C, Gordon J, Pollack AJ, Pan Y, Charles J. General practice activity in Australia 2013–14. 2014. https://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/bitstream/2123/11882/4/9781743324226_ONLINE.pdf (accessed 16 August 2016).